SIWA is a feminist accompaniment process working with community level women’s collectives in the area of feminist leadership, harnessing feminist agenda, building institutional strategy and self- led financial sustainability.
This 18-month feminist collaboration jumpstarts by identifying partner organizations working on advocacy on women’s rights and entrepreneurship. It is based on multi-generational engagement equipping community level activist with resources and opportunity of power sharing with in the feminist movement.
Partners go through a rigorous process of setting organizational strategies, building capacities on sexuality plotting ideas and resource generation on business development projects.
The collaboration ends with an adequately funded entrepreneurship project, and a robust feminist organisational strategy.
Pillars of SIWA
- Value of Women’s Collective Experience
- Feminist Transitional Leadership
- Women led governance
- Social Innovation based enterprise
- Youth ownership in feminist movement
- Assist women led organisations in developing their organisational strategy;
- Co creates resources for economic sustainability of individuals and organisations;
- Bridge capacities of organisation on feminist agenda leading to collective solidarity and